FOR TRANSLATION SERVICES PROVISION
This offer establishes the procedure and regulates the relations for the provision of translation services to stakeholders by ZANT LINGVO CENTRE LLC.
- Terms and Definitions
Order is the document containing the terms of services agreed upon by the Client and the Contractor. The parties have agreed that the Order can be issued by them in the form of invoice for the payment of services.
The Client is an individual or legal person.
Contractor is «ZANT LINGVO CENTRE» the Limited Liability Company registered at the address: 44, Zanzhirbog street, Yakkasaray district, Tashkent, personal tax reference number is 305527597.
Offer (Agreement) – this Offer is placed on the www.zantlc.com website (hereinafter referred to as the Site), and regulates the provision of translation services to the Client by the Contractor.
Online payment / payment transactions is the payment made by the Client through electronic online payment systems, specified and available for payment on the website of the Contractor.
Personal plastic card is an UZCARD (ONLINE) debit card and / or VISA, owned by an individual, used to pay for the order through Payme, Click payment systems.
Parties is the concept that stands for the Client and the Contractor at the same time / jointly.
- General provisions
- The provisions of this offer are regulated by the Civil Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On e-commerce”, “On consumer rights protection” and other regulatory acts of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- This Offer is published on the Site. The offer (including any of its parts) may be changed by the Contractor without any special notice. The new edition of the Offer takes effect from the moment of its posting on the Website.
- The terms of this Offer apply to individuals and legal entities (residents and non-residents of the Republic of Uzbekistan). Acceptance of this offer should be made by individuals at the age of 18. Property responsibility for transactions made by minor takes his parents, adoptive parents or guardians.
- The person accepting the Offer and ordering services through the coordination of the Order confirms by his actions that he has the necessary legal capacity, authority and the fact that he is familiar and agrees with the terms of this Offer, prices and tariffs for the provision of services, as well as documents posted on the Website.
- The relations of the parties under this Offer are regulated by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan. In the case if the application of an international treaty takes place, then it has greater legal force.
- Subject of the offer and its acceptance order
- The Contractor undertakes to provide the Client with language translation services and related services (if necessary) – layout, editing, checking by a native speaker in accordance with the terms of this Offer and Orders agreed by the Parties, and the Customer undertakes to accept and pay for the services rendered. Essential conditions for the provision of language translation services and other additional services, including but not limited to (type, volume, cost of services and the timing of their provision), are agreed upon in the Orders.
- Acceptance (acceptance of conditions) of this Offer is carried out in accordance with 367 Clause of Civil Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan and implies the performance of the following actions by individuals and legal entities. The transfer of funds by the Client in payment for future and (or) already rendered services denotes the unconditional acceptance of the terms of this Offer by the Client.
- Accepting an acceptance in violation of the terms of acceptance or indicating that an acceptance is made on other conditions not specified in this offer will result in invalidity of such acceptance.
- This offer defines the procedure for the provision of translation services in national currency – soum for residents of the Republic of Uzbekistan and in foreign currency – US dollars / EUR for non-residents of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- In the manner descripted by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Contractor undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of information provided by the Client.
- Ordering and the procedures for rendering services
4.1. The order for the provision of services is executed by the Client on the Website by creating an electronic application, or to the email address specified in this paragraph. When placing an Order, the Client sends the file / files to the Contractor in PDF, WORD-formats to the email address of the Contractor: email@example.com. Calculation of the cost and timing of the translation is done by Contractor’s specialists for files in PDF, WORD-formats. The calculated translation cost can be changed by Contractor’s specialists if during the ordering process by the Client one or several files were sent in whole or in part in a format different from those specified in this paragraph and for which calculation is impossible (for example, if there is an image with text requiring translation) either in the wrong language direction or insufficient resolution of the scanned document or image.
4.2. The Client is informed by e-mail about the cost of the Order and methods of payment.
4.3. The order for translation comes in processing after it is paid by the Client. Refusal of the Client from the Order after it was paid is not compensated by the Contractor. Refund of money paid for the provision of services, is not made in this case, except the cases expressly provided for in the offer.
4.4. The Contractor has the right to refuse for translation of:
- sexual and erotic texts;
- texts that incite hatred against groups that are distinguished on the basis of racial or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, participation in certain army actions, sexual orientation, and sexual self-identification;
- texts content of which is intended to carry out immoral or unlawful actions, as well as actions related to fraud or deception of third parties;
- texts containing obscene language.
The Contractor reserves the right to independently determine the nature and content of the texts containing the above prohibited types of texts for translation. Upon detection of prohibited types of content in the text, the Client will be notified about it.
4.5. The text sent for translation by the Client should be understandable for the perception of the Contractor. If the Contractor determines that texts sent by the Client are not understandable for perception and / or contain obscene language, slang, the Client will be offered to change the text, to exclude obscene language, slang from it. In case of refusal of the Client, the Contractor has the right to refuse to provide the service, and the advance payment made by the Client for translation is subject to refund in full.
4.6. Translation is performed by the Contractor in a period of 3 to 10 working days from the date of placing the Order and confirming it by the Contractor. Order deadline depends on the volume of text and type of translation. The approximate deadline for the execution of the Order the Contractor reports to the Client after receiving text in full, the translation of which is required.
4.7. The result of the translation is sent to the Client’s e-mail address indicated by him in Word format document. At the same time with the result of the translation, an invoice certified by electronic digital signature (EDS) of the responsible person of the Contractor is sent to the Client. The Client, if there are no complaints about the quality of the translation, must accept the result of the translation within 3 working days from the date of receipt of the result of the translation and invoice, sign the invoice and send one copy of the invoice to the Contractor. In case of not sending the invoice within the period specified above, the translation services are considered to be rendered in full.
4.8. The provision of translation services can be performed by one of the following types of translation:
- Express – translation without subsequent stages of work on the text;
- Professional translation – translation of text by a professional translator with subsequent verification by the editor-native of the target language and proofreader, is recommended for standard business or technical documentation, can be used for materials intended for a mass audience;
- Expert translation – translation with the assistance of a professional translator and editor – native speakers, as well as an industry expert or copywriter, is recommended for localizing marketing materials or translating important documents with specific terminology (legal, medical, etc.).
When placing an Order, the Client must indicate which of the above types of translation should be made.
4.9. The quality of the translation should correspond to the type of translation. The translation must be usable in accordance with the stated purpose of a particular type of translation., The meaning of the entire text and its individual fragments should be clear in the translated text.
4.10. If the Client has comments on the quality and timing of the services provided, he undertakes to notify the Contractor by e-mail specified in Section 12 of this Offer. Upon receipt of this notice, the Client and the Contractor conduct negotiations. In case of justification of the Clients’s comments, the Contractor undertakes to eliminate the identified shortcomings within the period agreed with the Client without additional payment. If, as a result of the negotiations, the Clients’s comments were not eliminated, the Client is obliged to send to the Contractor a written reasoned refusal to accept the services provided, indicating specific shortcomings. If the Client fails to send a written reasoned refusal to accept the services provided within 7 (Seven) working days from the moment the Contractor transferred their result to the Client, these services are considered to be provided properly and accepted by the Client.
- Cost of services and payment procedure
- The cost of services is calculated by the Contractor and depends on the volume of the text contained in the Order, as well as the type of translation. The Contractor sends an electronic invoice to the Client for payment of services.
- The Client has right to refuse to place an Order for the provision of services at any time before paying for the cost of services. Payment for the cost of services specified in the invoice for payment by Client means the full unconditional acceptance of this offer and placing an order.
- Payment occurs through the implementation of the Client 100% advance payment of the cost of services specified in the invoice for payment. Payment in “soum” national currency is made using electronic payment systems, as well as by payment in cash, through the terminal or in a cashless form from the settlement account of the legal entity. Payment in foreign currency is made by a non-resident Client by transferring money in US dollars or EURO from his bank (card account) to the Contractor’s currency account specified in the invoice.
- When choosing a particular payment method (electronic payment system), it is possible to switch to the website of such a payment system when the order is completed and the payment is confirmed.
- The parties agreed that the interest provided by 327 Clause of the Civil Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan, according to this Offer, are not charged and are not payable by the Parties to each other.
- The Contractor shall not be liable for delay in transferring funds, erroneous transfer of funds or other payment difficulties encountered by the Client due to improper performance of banking organizations duties, payment systems and other third parties, through which the Client paid, and failure to pay in connection with the indication of incorrect or inaccurate details of the Contractor by the Client.
- After the Contractor has received payment for ordered services, He proceeds with the execution of the Order. The Contractor is obliged to provide the service according to the paid amount.
- The obligation to pay for services is considered completed from the moment the funds are received by the Contractor.
- Liabilities of the Parties.
6.1. The Client shall undertake to:
- Timely pay for the Contractor services.
- Send in high quality and high resolution files to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to determine the volume of the Order and the cost of services.
6.2. Client has the right to:
- Receive the result of the services provided in the appropriate timeframe, in the amount, quality and quantity paid by the Client.
- Unilaterally refuse to perform under this Offer.
6.3. The Contractor shall undertake to:
- To provide the Client with services in the amount ordered and paid for by the Client.
- Maintain proper functioning of the Site.
6.4. Contractor has the right to:
- Do not proceed or unilaterally suspend the provision of services in case of late payment for the Order by the Client until the Client fulfills its obligations in full.
6.4.2. Unilaterally refuse to perform under this Offer if the Client violates the terms of this Offer (art. 4.4. Andand 4.5. of this Offer).
- Guarantees and liability of the parties
- For non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of obligations under this Offer, the Parties shall be liable in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- If the translation text prepared by the Contractor contains errors, deviations, inaccuracies, then the Client, at his request, returns the partial cost of the Order (penalty). The amount of the penalty is determined by the Parties in each particular case. In this case, the maximum amount of the penalty shall not exceed 10% of the amount / value of the Order.
- The penalty shall be returned to the Client within 15 banking days from the date of receipt of the Client’s claim. The Client indicates the bank details in his claim for which the refund should be made.
- The Contractor is not responsible for failures in the operation of the Site, which arose through no fault of the Contractor.
- The Client guarantees that he has all the necessary rights to transfer (download) any data (information) and in carrying out such actions does not violate the applicable laws and the rights of third parties. The Client has sole responsibility for such actions and losses that may be caused to the Contractor or to third parties as a result of such actions.
- The Contractor is not responsible for the availability and quality of the Client’s access to the Internet, the availability and quality of the relevant equipment and the necessary software for accessing the Internet. The Contractor is not responsible for any failures or other problems of any telephone networks or services, computer systems, servers or providers, computer or telephone equipment, software, malfunction of e-mail or scripts (programs) for any reason.
- The Contractor is not responsible for any delays, failures, incorrect or delayed delivery, deletion or non-preservation of any data of the Client due to failures in the connection of the Client to the Internet, as well as due to problems on the Contractor’s servers that occured through no fault of the Contractor (or caused by superior power circumstances).
- Under no circumstances the Contractor is not responsible for losses incurred by the Client as a result of using or inability to use the Site, as well as a result of errors and interruptions in work, deletion of files, changes in functions, defects, delays in data transmission, etc. The Contractor is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use or inability to use the Site. The Contractor is also not responsible for the consequences caused by the further use of texts translated by the Contractor. The Client agrees that during the execution of the Order there may be a violation of the terms caused by force majeure circumstances, as well as by accidents or malfunctions of the hardware and software complex of third parties cooperating with the Contractor. The Contractor in every possible way seeks to provide services within the deadlines stated when the Client places an order for a language translation, but does not guarantee their observance.
- The data transmitted by the Client within the Order framework are recognized as confidential and may be transferred by the Contractor to third parties solely for the purpose of rendering services, subject to a confidentiality agreement of the transmitted information with third parties, or in cases established by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan. The Client hereby proides the Contractor with the consent to transfer of confidential information to third parties engaged by the Contractor to provide services.
- All results of intellectual activity, in particular, computer programs and databases (including electronic dictionary databases and articles, databases of sentences and texts) obtained as a result of the Site’s work, are the intellectual property of the Contractor, the Contractor has the exclusive right to these facilities.
- All rights to translations of texts performed by Contractor (through the involvement of translators and other specialists) belong to the Client since the translated text has been transferred to him.
- Dispute resolution procedure
- All disputes, disagreements or claims arising from this Offer or in connection with it are resolved by the Parties through mutual negotiations.
- In case of failure to reach an agreement during the negotiations, disputes, disagreements and claims are resolved by the Parties in a complaint procedure.
- All claims for the fulfillment of the Offer conditions must be submitted by the parties in written form and sent to the other party by registered mail with notification and covering letter or handed over on receipt.
- The party that received the claim must inform the applicant about the results of its consideration within 15 (fifteen) working days from the moment of receipt. The response to the claim shall be provided in written form and sent to the other Party by registered mail with notification and covering letter or handed over on receipt.
- If it is impossible to reach an agreement between the Parties, disputes must be subject to settlement through the legal proceedings in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- Force majeure
- The Parties will be free from the responsibility for whole or partial non-performance any of obligation for this Offer, if such non-performance result from effect of superior power circumstances, which are occured after conclusion of this Offer, and which Parties could not foresee or prevent by rational means, namely:
- flood, fire, earthquake, wars, revolutions, epidemic and embargo;
- prohibition of competent state bodies and changes in the current legislation.
Herewith, the due date of this Agreement shall be postponed in proportion to the period of time during which such circumstances and their consequences have been in force.
- In the event of these circumstances, the Party is obliged within 5 (five) calendar days to notify the other Party in written form. The notice should contain data on the nature of the circumstances, as well as, if possible, an assessment of their impact on the fulfillment by the Parties of their obligations under this Offer. Otherwise, the Party that fails to fulfill its obligations is forfeited the right to refer to such circumstances as force majeure.
- The facts stated in the notice must be confirmed by the competent state bodies or organizations at the place of occurrence of such circumstances.
- In cases when the specified circumstances and their consequences continue to operate for more than 4 (four) months, the Parties are entitled to agree on alternative methods of execution under this Offer.
- Agreement duration
- The offer is valid for an indefinite period.
- Each Party has the right under extrajudicial procedure unilaterally to reject this Offer, notifying the other Party.
- Procedure for the introduction of amendments and additions to this Offer
- The Client agrees that the Contractor has the right at any time unilaterally and without additional written notice to make amendments or additions to this Offer as well as Appendices. These amendments and additions come into effect in 10 (ten) calendar days after the date of new amendments edition publishing on Site.
- If one or several provisions of this Offer become invalid due to amendments in the current legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, this is not a reason for suspending the validity of the remaining provisions of this Offer. Invalid provisions must be replaced by provisions that are legally permissible and are close in meaning to the replaced ones.
- Other conditions
- The Client assures the Contractor that all the conditions of the Offer are clear to him and he accepts these conditions in full without reservation.
- The Client agrees to receive the Contractor’s email marketing in order to obtain information on new products that may be useful to the Client, and the Contractor is not entitled to transfer Clients’s data to third parties for marketing purposes, as well as promote goods and services of third parties that are not partners of the Contractor.
- Contact information of the Contractor:
Tel.: +998 93 388 98 80; +998 91 190 98 80